SPR technology of IBIS-MX96
The IBIS-MX96 combines highly accurate detection with imaging of the sensor surface. The technology consists of four cornerstones: 1) optics
, 2) fluidics,
, 4) spotter
, which are operating in concerted action.
Typical features of IBIS-MX96 and CFM instruments.
- IBIS-iSPR allows SPR-inspection of the sensor surface and real-time ‘visual’ control’ of 2x48 CFM generated spots.
- Both instruments apply small sample volumes (70 μl) and automated microtiter plate operation
- Both instruments apply back and forth flow for unlimited exposure times of the sample to the sensor surface. ( saturation of interactions)
- New IBIS instrument is >20 times more sensitive (noise < 0.02 m0 RMSD) allowing CFM spotting and drug detection.
- CFM and IBIS are aligned for exchanging sensor chips between instruments.
IBIS Technologies, © 2013 | All Rights Reserved